Monday, December 19, 2011

Why should I love God?

I think the answer is that God is doing a lot for him already. God reaches out to all the world by teaching you and me to represent him physically. Casting Crowns has it right, “we are the body”.

Chances are, God has helped him all along in his life, he may have even hired him for his current job. Where would we be as the human race without God’s teaching of love and charity?

It’s definitely not in our nature. As children, we are completely selfish. I would hate to see a world without God. Anyone that couldn’t make it on their own would die. Anyone that had more than someone else would be robbed or killed.

God is doing a lot for him and everyone else through us. It’s a great responsibility to represent God on this Earth. Do you make God glad that he is being represented by you?

1 comment:

  1. I must say that I can really appreciate what you are trying to do here. I am following you guys on facebook and I must say that your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete